PDF to PowerPoint Mac Get Windows Version Here>>
PDF to PowerPoint Converter Mac is specially designed for Mac users to convert PDF to Microsoft PowerPoint on Mac OS X. With this unique PDF assistant, Mac users can easily make professional PowerPoint presentations from read-only PDF files, with all the original text, images, tables, layout and formatting accurately preserved. The program also helps users to produce editable and dynamic PPT presentations from PDF files with just several clicks.
Tips: If you have some PDF eBooks on your Mac and want to transfer them to your iOS devices for reading at your free time, we suggest you convert them to ePub format firstly. After all, the ePub format is the most suitable eBook format for iPad, iPhone and iPod. Please see the guide - how to create ePub from PDF Mac.
PDF to PPT for Mac Key Features
1. Good Preservation
- Convert read-only PDF files to fully-formatted and editable PowerPoint presentations. It preserves all the text, images, tables, hyperlinks, layout and formatting in the PDF files to editable PowerPoint presentations.
2. High Efficiency
- Batch-Conversion: Allow users to convert batches of PDF files (maximum 50 PDF files) to PowerPoint presentations once. This mode is quite convenient when there are many PDF files for conversion.
- Partial-Conversion: Allow users to specify page ranges or select specific pages from each PDF file to convert. Page Range, such as page 1-15 or Specific page(s), such as 5,7,14… This mode is useful when users just want to extract some pages but not the whole large PDF file.
3. Encrypted PDF Files Conversion
- If the PDF is protected by Owner Password: PDF to PPT Mac can convert the PDF directly without entering the password.
- If the PDF is protected by User Password: Requires users to enter the user/open password to for conversion.
4. Easy to use
- This program is so easy-to-use that users can finish the conversion with just 3 simple steps: Import - Customize - Convert.
- Support drag-and-drop operation. So adding or removing PDF files from the panel is as easy as dragging and dropping. And users can also change the conversion order by dragging the imported PDF files up and down if necessary.
5. Support PDF files in 12 languages
- Supported languages: English, Turkish, Thai, Latin, Korean, Greek, Cyrillic, Japanese and Chinese, German, French, Italian
PDF to PPT Converter Mac Screenshot
Tips: If you want to create images from PDF files, you can go to the guide - Convert PDF to Image Files Mac, which will give you a perfect solution about that.
"We are very pleased with your program and your support and will definitely continue working with it. Please keep me informed as to any updates and future products."
|--- Phil Grinevitch|