PDF to Excel for Mac
PDF is a great format to store and share data. However, it is a hassle if there is need to edit the data in PDF tables, such as fix some errors or perform calculation. Wondershare PDF to Excel for Mac is a handy desktop application designed for Mac users, it converts PDF tables to fully editable Excel spreadsheets and recovers all the numbers, text, and layout in the PDF tables on Mac OS X. ESditing and re-organizing PDF tables can’t be easier after exporting PDF files to Excel documents.
Tips: If you want to create images from PDF files, you can go to the guide - Convert PDF to Image Files Mac, which will give you a perfect solution about that.
PDF to Excel Converter Mac Key Features
Provides 2 options for the output file: Retain value without formatting and Retain original formatting of forms.
- The former option is the default option which allows Mac users to save all the original text, numbers in PDF tables to Excel spreadsheet after converting PDF to MS Excel, without preserving the original formatting.
- The latter option enables users to preserve text, numbers and formatting in the original PDF file. However, this option is not suitable for some un-regular PDF tables, as there might be some positioning error that may affect the usual calculation after conversion.
Support Batch and Partial Conversion Modes
- Batch Conversion: Allow users to convert batches of PDF files (maximum 50 PDF files) to Excel spreadsheets at one time. This mode is quite convenient when there are batches of PDF files need to convert.
- Partial Conversion: Allow users to specify page ranges or select specific pages from each PDF file for converting to the Excel spreadsheet on Mac system.
Convert Encrypted PDF Files Easily
This program can convert the PDF files which is protected by Owner Password without asking the password; but if your PDF files is protected by User Password, then you have to enter the correct password, otherwise the file will be ignored.
Easy to Use
- The interface of this PDF to MS Excel Converting tool is very simple. Mac users can easily convert PDF format to Excel as easy as 1-2-3.
- Supports drag-and-drop operation. Mac users can easily add or remove PDF tables in and out of the panel, or change the conversion order for the imported PDF tables by dragging and dropping.
- Standalone program. That means this software don't need any additional software, e.g.: Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
- Support PDF files in English, German, French, Korean, Latin, Turkish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, etc.
PDF to MS Excel for Mac System Requirement
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- CPU: Intel 512MHz
- Hard Disk: 100M and above
Ready to Try or Buy?
- With the intuitive and user-friendly interface, users can convert PDF document to Excel spreadsheet on Mac within 3 simple steps. It requires no professional skills for both beginners and experts.
- If you are not satisfied with the performance of our software, you can contact us and we will give you a full refund within 30 days after you purchasing the program from us.
- The PDF to Excel for Mac free download version is available. You can take a free trial before you decide whether to buy this program.